Buy Baqsimi Nasal Powder Online
The drug can only be purchased after consultation with the pharmacist regarding conditions and symptoms being treated.
Active Ingredient -Glucagon
Product of Canada - Manufactured by - Eli Lilly
No product selected !
What is BAQSIMI?
BAQSIMI contains glucagon, which is a naturally occurring hormone that works by telling your liver to bring blood sugar back up. The glucagon in BAQSIMI is the same active ingredient that has been around for decades.
It is a treatment that can be given in a low blood sugar emergency (severe hypoglycemia). It is a powder form of glucagon given in the nose when the person is unable to eat or drink. It can be given even if the person is unconscious because it does not need to be inhaled.
BAQSIMI is designed to be administered in emergency situations and can be given by either the patient or the caregiver. Due to the high level of stress surrounding these emergency situations, it is important that the patient instruct family, friends, and coworkers the location of their BAQSIMI as well as when and how to use it. Unlike injectable glucagon, BAQSIMI is ready to use and does not need to be mixed or measured.
Information you need to know about BAQSIMI:
- Keep the tube sealed until ready to use. Being exposed to moisture can cause BAQSIMI to not work as expected.
- Each BAQSIMI device contains 1 dose (3 mg) of glucagon nasal powder and can only be used once.
- BAQSIMI is for nasal use only.
- BAQSIMI should not be used past its expiration date.
- Remember to tell those close to you where you keep BAQSIMI.
- You can still use BAQSIMI if you have a cold or are taking cold medicine.
Notice: The above information is an educational aid only. Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Read here: New Brand and Generic Medications